W E A R E O N E

ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER BLOGSKIN NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Annyeonghaseyo
Clara @ Luhan wife - Nineteen - Seoul

Tagboard

BLOG ARCHIVE;


Credits
Template : ArrienAmani
Big Help : E XO-M
Nice View:Google Chrome
Owner: Your Name
New year, new look.
Posted on Friday, January 3, 2014 at 10:53 AM | 0 exotic(s)


Hello peeps ~



A new year should be a new start to all of our day. Might be a good start but, mine is different. *sad*
I'm saying this because I've lose the part of my teeth. Sebenarnya bukan terlalu banyak pun tapi bagi saya, ia mencacatkan dan menghilangkan keyakinan saya. *sob sob..* 
What funny is, Joey doesn't even care what I'm look like. *Happy* He's my boy. :)
Duyyy saya makin sayang dia. *smile* That's all for today. 


Cheer up, lala ! 

Gamsamnida ~ :)