W E A R E O N E

ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER BLOGSKIN NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Annyeonghaseyo
Clara @ Luhan wife - Nineteen - Seoul

Tagboard

BLOG ARCHIVE;


Credits
Template : ArrienAmani
Big Help : E XO-M
Nice View:Google Chrome
Owner: Your Name
My Knight :)
Posted on Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 4:00 PM | 0 exotic(s)


Hello peeps !

How'do'yah? I hope that everything is fine. :) I just want to write this post of my moment with my beloved.
Recently, I thought it will bring luck to all people when a new year comes. But, my boyfiee baru saja kehilangan datuknya. How sad it is if someone that already with us for a long time has passed away. Dia meluah kepada saya semalam. What's odd, dia tak nak menghadiri funeral datuknya and dia mahu ber'text' sama saya sahaja malam itu. emm

Saya pun layan text dia tapi saya tertidur sebelum New Year menjelma. And dia setia menunggu saya. He even text me 'Happy New Year' in the 0000 am in the morning ! Masa itu saya terbangun suda kejap. Tapi tak check mesej dia.

In the morning, I'm touched. I'm so sorry dear. ;(

Dia selalu menemani di kala duka. Juga gembira. When my brother bother me, he will stop me from doing anything wrong. :( Actually, I'm immature. Just because I always cry.

Thanks Joe Edward. You are my music. :)


Our photo ;) I love you.